Chambers represent the interests of businesses, and advocate on behalf of the business community. How many recognized members do you have in your chamber? As a small business owner, having begun our journey 30 years ago, we share your passion for promoting the creation and development of local businesses.
Our custom displays company started with two people and a vision, over 25 years ago. It's with this passion and industry knowledge that we would like to give back.
It's all about showcasing your product and engaging the customer. Allow us to demonstrate by offering you a unique value proposition, in order to answer some of your marketing and sales challenges.
Benchmark Displays takes pride in its years of experience, creative know-how and quality, custom production. A company with such stellar products and services of course deserved a custom, elegant website to match.
Welcome to the next generation of Benchmark Displays!
One of our main goals in this redesign was to make it easier for you, our customer. With this advanced technology and software, we are happy to share the following improved/added features:
- Improved Navigation: You’re busy and you want to find the answers to your questions fast! We understand. Our site now clearly lists our capabilities and shows custom display examples from our impressive list of clients.
- Cross Browser Compatibility & Mobile Web Application: This techy jargon simply means that you can view our snazzy site from your iPad, iPhone or anywhere it’s convenient for YOU!
- Request a Quote: You need answers and quality custom displays quickly. Our new “Request a Quote” feature will ensure you’re responded to immediately. Of course, we would love to talk to you on the phone, too. We’re here to help!
- Increased Social Media Sharing Options: You have friends, co-workers or clients that need a custom display? Want to share our 25 years of experience in the field, articles or case studies with them? It’s easy. Click away!
- Integrated Newsletter: This allows subscribers (you) to manage their own subscriptions and stay apprised of news in the industry and the latest custom display technology.
Our new website is built in a powerful content management system called Joomla. The name is a phonetic spelling of the Swahili word "jumla" meaning "all together" or "as a whole". Apropos, as we think that our custom displays are an integral component, completing your marketing campaigns and making your product whole.
I was talking with my sister on the phone the other day, when she interrupted me from her excitement over her recent impulse buy of black, glitter nail polish. She had gone to the store for some soda, when she explained that she saw this new nail polish sign. She’s not terribly familiar with all of the display marketing lingo. Anyway, after some probing, I found out that she was attracted to this new color of polish because of the display.
Custom displays help by providing that “wow” factor. Visuals convey the power of ideas in a way that words alone cannot. The personality of a retail store is not determined by merchandise alone. Custom displays provide the following benefits when properly designed and deployed.